Thursday, October 29, 2009

More new layouts

The first two of these layouts where made as a use it up challenge at Scrapperie. The challenge was to make a layout using only scraps!!


Ready for school
Papers from Creative Imaginations,Scrap Within Reach (Elliot collection),Making Memories and Sassafras.




1st day of Kindergarten

(My baby started school this year !!)
Papers from Scenic Route,Scrap Within Reach (Elliot collection),Sassafras,MME and October Afternoon.



2 peas in a pod
I just did this one for fun !!
Papers from Kaisercraft,Scrap Within Reach,Sassafras.






Favorite Hoodie
After playing with older supplies , I jump into my new Fancy Pants papers ....and I am so in love with these !!! More layouts coming soon!

Thanks for dropping in !

1 comment:

  1. wow! What beautiful layouts! Your boys are beautiful.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete