Thursday, December 3, 2009

December kits at Coordinates Collections

I just have to say that this month I really had a though time choosing between these two beautiful kits. I have 2 boys so I thought that the South Pole would work better for me, but that North Pole was so darn cute ....so I got that one too !!!(I just saw that the North Pole kit has already sold out !!!) . Unfortunately ,the postal service being a little slow this time of year , I have not gotten my hands on these gorgeous supplies , I will share my creations when I finally get them done.....off to stalk the mail lady!!! :0)

The North Pole


kit 1:
Cosmo Cricket jolly by golly play day
Cosmo Cricket jolly by golly silly chilly
Basic Grey eskimo kisses reindeer games
Basic Grey eskimo kisses woodland
October Afternoon Trim the tree
Bazzill vanilla
Bazzill tink pink
Cosmo Cricket jolly by golly stickers
Cosmo Cricket jolly by golly borders
American Crafts tinsel foil thickers, cherry
2 Bazzill mini holly paper flowers
4 Bazzill just the edge: christmas
American Crafts pomegranate grosgrain woven ribbon


The South Pole




Kit 2
Crate Paper seasons love
Crate Paper Seasons spring
Crate Paper Seasons shower
October Afternoon hot lunch
Jillibean Soup olive sugar
Bazzill sandbox dotted swiss
Bazzill carob
Cosmo Cricket boyfriend ready set chipboard woodgrain alpha
Crate Paper Seasons journal stickers
Daisy Bucket With Love clear stamp
Prima bermuda breeze, turquoise
Prima daisy delicacies, lemon
Prima raja centers, brown
Prima raja centers, turquoise
MME oops journal card
American Crafts pumpkin grosgrain with woven dots

No comments:

Post a Comment