Friday, November 5, 2010

Festive Feast kit reveal

I sure hope it's nicer where you live than here in New Brunswick...getting over 100 mm of rain on the weekend with lots of wind !!! Good time to stay in and Scrap !!! :) :) :)
I had so much fun creating with this kit.....I LOVE the Fall colors from the Imaginisce (Apple Cider) , Lily Bee designs (Catching Fall) and Basic Grey( Pyrus) offered in the Festive Feast kit at Coordinates Collections.
First up is a layout called Comfort Food . I love the return of cooler weather to eat some of my favorite stews and chili !!! Yum !


I made the center of the larger flower out of warm and fuzzy cream colored felt.

Second is a layout of my goofy little dudes playing in the front yard a few weeks ago when we still had leaves on the trees....today it is very windy and miserable out, so they are all gone ! :(
The title "It's a beautiful day " is from a song from my favorite band U2.
How sweet are these Imaginisce papers....love them !! I used a sketch found on the Imaginisce blog for this layout and also a free Apple Cider Love tree template from the blog. (Thank you)
Here's the sketch:

Here's a few close ups of this layout. :)



and finally a little Fall home decor for my living room. 
Seriously, this took about 10 minutes to make !!Easy as can be !!!
Thanks so much for visiting today !! Have a great weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. Marielle... you used the tree! I'm so excited to see my tree on somebody elses layout, thankyou for sharing and also for entering the sketch challenge. Good luck! Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful layout, Marielle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh' love what you have done with these pages. Absolutley gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. xx Chic
    http://hippychiquita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly gorgous layout and I love how you incorporated Melindas tree!!! fabulous and TFS!

    ReplyDelete