Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kaisercraft October sketch contest winner !!!!!

I was so happy to find out a few days ago that I had won Kaisercraft's Saturday sketch contest on their blog !!!
This was the sketch I had used for my layout.

I had just bought these papers from the Up,up and away collection and thought to enter the contest, never thinking I would win !!!

Anywoo...here 's my layout of my husband as a small boy !
It was fun cutting all of the different strips from the "sideshow" paper. Many of the embellishments are from the blog prize I had won from Tara Orr a few months ago !
The prize...I get to choose one collection and a beyond the page item !! :)
Thanks so much for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Félicitation Marielle, trés mérité, super belle composition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win!! It's a really beautiful LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Marielle - it is a gorgeous LO!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog & your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete