Sunday, February 20, 2011

Creative Scrappers sketch #144

Hello to my scrappy friends !!! This is my last layout for Creative Scrappers....taking a little break. I would love to thank Kristine for having me on her awesome team for so long, BIG HUGS to you !!!
Here's a look a the sketch from the awesome Aphra Bolyer !!! and I got to play with this fun circle cutting tool from


and this is my layout using the Jillibean Soup (Atomic Soup) collection.
Isn't that little Felix a cutie on this photo!!
Please take time to go have a look at the beautiful takes on this sketch HERE.
That's it for now, getting ready for an other busy week, thanks for visiting ! :):):):)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are the queen of banners! I never even thought about using them until I saw the fun ways you use them. Nice LO!

    ReplyDelete