Monday, April 11, 2011

Imaginisce Little Cutie release party

Hi and welcome to my blog !!!  Imaginisce is celebrating the release of the Little Cutie collection today !!
Today we are focusing on the little girl collection and tomorrow ...you guessed it, the little boy collection.
This is the layout I created for this release. The sweet little girl is my niece (she turns 6 soon) !!

I hand cut the little clothesline elements and used it as a banner.

I added some i Rock pearls to the flowers centers.

There you have it, tomorrow I'll be posting a layout of my little Felix at age 9 months.(using the boy collection)....seems like so long ago !! Sniff, he's not a baby anymore...but still as cute !!

...and a other thing make sure you visit the Imaginisce FACEBOOK page to grab a Little Cutie avatars button, because Imaginisce will be giving away two entire Little Cutie collections to two people spotted with the avatars!!
Hope you all have a great week !!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout subject is darling. TFS
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine@ hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO, they named this collection right that's for sure. It is soo cute. :)
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete