Sunday, May 1, 2011

A new adventure with Let's Capture Our Memories !!!

Happy Sunday !!! Feeling tired today from a 2 day crop this weekend here in Moncton. It was hosted by Let's Capture Our Memories and it was a blast !!!
I'm sooooooo excited to share this new venture with you today...I was asked by my friend Kristine Davidson (of Creative Scrappers ) and Tanya the owner of Let's Capture Our Memories (LCOM) to be their new LAYOUT KIT DESIGNER !!! Both of  these ladies are so sweet to work with ...I could not say no !!
Here's a look at the my first kit ...*EXPLORE KIT*...YUMMY Simple Stories -Destinations supplies.
I think only a few are left  in the store...hurry !!!
and here are the 2 layouts I created with it !

                                                                      Disneyland
I also wanted to make a "generic" layout with this collection.

                                     Definitely a keeper
Well...what do you think ??? Pretty sweet new gig ...right !!!!
Hope you all have a great week !

1 comment:

  1. amazing layouts!! love the colors, the embellies...everything!

    ReplyDelete