Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Imaginisce June Challenge

June,already ?? Wow ! I'm so glad summer is here, it's been a reeeeeeally  looooooooooong winter !!! The challenge for this month at Imaginisce is to use this image from Pinterest as your inspiration and lyrics from a Cliff Richards song (see below) ! How fun is that !!!
Summer Holiday
We're all going on a summer holiday
no more working for a week or two.
Fun and laughter on our summer holiday,
no more worries for me or you,
for a week or two.

We're going where the sun shines brightly
we're going where the sea is blue.
we've all seen it on the movies,
now let's see if it's true.

Everybody has a summer holiday
doin' things they always wanted to
So we're going on a summer holiday,
to make our dreams come true
for me and you.
for me and you.



and the rules:
- Create a card, layout or off the page project using at least 75% of Imaginisce products.
- Use the delicious picture from Pinterest as your inspiration
- Somewhere on your project you must incorporate some of the lyrics of the Cliff Richard song, Summer holiday
- Upload your project using the Linkitz at the bottom of this post by Saturday, 25th June.
- Winner will take home their very own i-top with accessories to the value of $75 or current collections of their choice to the same value.

and what I came up with !!!



I mostly used supplies from the Happy Camper collection and  little bits from the Animal Crackers and Scooter's Vacation collections. I was inspired by the circle shapes of those yummy looking frosted cookies for this layout as well the "fun and laughter" lyrics from the song for my title and a wonderful sketch from Creative Scrappers !





I hope you'll play along and please go have a peek at what the rest of the team did with this fun challenge on the Imaginisce blog !!
Thanks for visiting !!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen wonderful LOs here, Marielle !
    Congrts and all the best to you !

    ReplyDelete