Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You melt my heart

Good morning scrappy friends, I'm off work today and going to my kids school BBQ for lunch, it's cloudy and cold (BRRRRR!!) and I'm sick with a cold too !!! Yay! should be fun LOL!!
I just wanted to quickly share my Upsy Daisy projects for this month.


                       You melt my heart
I love these photos of Felix picking daisies for me, he was 2 1/2.I used the Man About Town 2 collection for this project. I love the mix of greens and blues in this line.

For this next project, we were asked to use this ad as inspiration....


I chose to use the circle shapes for my layout of Felix with his grandma. I used the same paper line but with a dark background.

                         Petit Coquin
That it for me today :) have a great first day of summer day...off to bundle up for the BBQ!!!(brrr)

2 comments:

  1. I am loving all the inspiration, Thanks for the ideas and the creativity you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pages great job so loving. love the colors you did a great job.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete