Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July sketch challenge

Hello there, summer has FINALLY arrived in New Brunswick !!!! and I'm here to share this month's challenge on the Imaginisce blog. This month  , the challenge is to create a layout or card using this sketch by Aphra and a monochromatic color theme.Don't forget to use at least 75% of Imaginisce products to be eligible for the prize. You have until July 25 to upload your entry in the Link at the bottom of this post!


Here's the layout I created for this challenge. I love the color RED, so I chose it for my layout of my cute little Canadian boys :).  Most of the supplies I used are from the Animal Crackers collection.
I hope you'll get to play along this month, the prizes are always awesome. Go have a look HERE for more info, and good luck !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment