Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beach fun- My Mind's eye-August Challenge #26

Hello and welcome, so glad you popped by for a visit !!! This photo of Gabriel was taken on the only nice day we've had so far this August....nothing but rain out here in New Brunswick this summer !!!!!!! Grrrrrr!!
I did have a bit of time to play along with this month's sketch challenge on the My Mind's Eye blog.

Beach fun
I used yummy supplies from the Fine and Dandy(True Blue) ,Stella Rose, So Sophie collections and decorative brads from the I Believe collection !! Love them all !!


If the rain continues , I may even work on a card for this challenge this weekend !!
Thanks for visiting !!!

3 comments:

  1. WOWers! Marielle...
    This Layout is totally Awesome... FABBO!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful. This layout is SO eye-catching. Thanks for sharing Marielle!
    Jasmine
    A {Little} Dab of Glue

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love your take on the challenge-beautifully done and your choice of papers is great (-:

    ReplyDelete