Thursday, September 22, 2011

Imaginisce Bon Voyage release party- Day 4

Hello scrappy friends, today it's my turn to share the projects I made with this beautiful new collection. The colors are amazing and the look of these papers are very vintage !! so very different for Imaginisce....love 'em !!

Ahoy Matey
I've had these pictures of Gabriel for years ...just waiting for the right supplies !!
I added some red glam rocks to center of the compass.


Let's fly away
Ya ! that's me on my way to see U2 in Chicago, I was probably the happiest passenger on the flight !! I love all of the tickets,tags and postcards in this collection !!
That sweet clay cloud button is from my friend Stephanie's My little Bits of Whimsy collection, she is so talented ! :)


and finally ,I made this card for my mom's next cruise !!! Aren't those stamps cute ??

That's it for me today, if you want to win your very own Bon Voyage collection, head on over to the Imaginisce blog and leave a comment !!! Good Luck !! :)

1 comment: