Sunday, November 13, 2011

Creative Scrappers #182 -Summer's end

Hi scrappy friends, I'm so glad to have you visit with me today and so glad to have been asked back on the Creative Scrappers team !!! Thanks Kristine :) ,you're the best !!! Today was my team's turn to reveal our takes on this beautiful sketch from Amarilys.

I used supplies from the beautiful Summer's End collection from Fancy Pants for this layout of sweet Gabriel  visiting a local farm in late September.


Thanks for dropping by, hope you have a great week and please take a few minutes to visit the Creative Scrappers blog for some beautiful inspirations ....if you like that kind of stuff !!!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely design for a boy´s page!!! Love the colours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch and I love all that layering and fussy cutting, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete