Monday, November 14, 2011

Imaginisce +Glue Arts blog hop !!

Hi and welcome to my blog !!!
This week Imaginisce is hosting a blog hop featuring Glue Arts. We were all sent a generous supply of great adhesive to play with our favorite Imaginisce products. Thank you Glue Arts !!!
I made this small Christmas banner using the Santa's Little Helper.




Supplies used for this project are the Glue Glider Pro, the Extreme Adhesive Squares and the 3D Combo 
Pack.
And these papers from Imaginisce.

These were so fun to make ....I'm thinking of making a few more :)
I used the 3D foam to add dimension to these banners.

I hope you've enjoyed your visit , I'm very glad you came :)
Please make sure to also visit the Imaginisce blog and the other girls on the team !!



2 comments:

  1. Love your holiday banner! Those papers are perfect for it and I love the little characters popped up for dimension. This would be a great way hang up pretty holiday greetings too with the larger clothespins.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious banner. Those papers just speak for themselves. Great job. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete