Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Blog hop with Imaginisce and Clear Snap -Day 5

Hello once again to my blog . Today is the final day of the Imaginisce-ClearSnap blog hop. It is also my very last project created for this wonderful team. I've had a great time in 2011 creating for Imaginisce and it will be sad to bid adieu to all of the friends I've made :)

I used the Santa's Little Helper collection for this card as well as apple green ink, Smooch Spritz in Ice Rink and Holly Berries from Clear Snap.



Thanks for visiting today...now head on over to the Imaginisce and Clear Snap blog to leave comments to win an awesome prize pack !!!!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marielle,
    Thanks so much for making these most amazing cards for our ''team leaders'', these little gems are definitely ''KEEPERS''. Did you remember to pick up the gift from the closet for you know who?
    Have a great holiday with your family & freinds!!! See ya next year :-)

    ReplyDelete