Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bring on the snow

Hello blog friends, I'm still on a high about yesterday's post  !!! and still needing to pinch myself :)

I decided to play along with Purple Pumpkin's sketch challenge this month. My friend Tracey was even kind enough to send me a bunch of  fun boy embellishments she wasn't using ( she has three beautiful little girls :) )  Thanks again Tracey, you're a gem !!!
Here's the sketch....
and my take on it using  Echo Park -Winter Park collection. Love it !!! and from Purple Pumpkin-Twine and tickets :)


Thanks for visiting :)
hugs



4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous layout, so many fun elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great layout...love all that fun detail..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your news - and a beautiful page, love the snow paint sprinkles and trees and mitten bunting - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fabulous page!!! I LOVE it!!! Congrats on your big news with NS too! How exciting! Your work is lovely! Thanks SO much for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin! :D

    ReplyDelete