Thursday, January 5, 2012

Exciting news !! and a layout

Hello and welcome !
I have just been accepted as a new member of Birds of a Feather Kit Co. !!!

I think I will go by the name French Chick on the forum :) !!!
Amy has beautiful kits with lots of extras every month.....go have a look HERE
I can't wait to get started on this fun new adventure.....it may even get me to do more girly-girly stuff !!!
thanks again Amy :)


and now for a layout ( and gee ...it's kind of girly !!)
Today



Supplies are from Crate Paper (Farmhouse collection), as well as chipboard buttons from Studio Calico and Pebbles inc.
As always,thank you for visiting.
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats my friend!!! and what a beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Marielle! Can't wait to see what you do with Amy's kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with our Pretty Little Studio/Nature Walk issue over at Paper Issues!

    Love the pictures! My hubby and I took our engagement pics at Andretti winery back in 2004! :)

    hugs,
    Jo:)

    ReplyDelete