Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Mail

Hi there !!! Today I am sharing my first projects created for my DT work over at Birds of a Feather Kit Co.
The February kit includes supplies from Basic Grey - Kissing Booth collection and I had a fun time creating these ....so much girlie stuff !!!

Happy Mail
I got the idea for this layout with one simple little "I love mail" die cut !




Next I created the flower for this Valentine's day card by using hearts hand cut from the Heart Breaker pattern paper as petals.







Here's a few close ups...




The cute birdie pin is from My Little Bit of Whimsy.
Thank so much for visiting !!

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I love love love the colors and loving the layers on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout and great subject to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is very nice!
    Congrats!;))

    ReplyDelete