Thursday, April 12, 2012

Channelling my inner girlie-girl side

Hello to my scrappy friends. Those of you that visit my blog on a regular basis , will notice how different these projects are from my normal style( I think I've done a heritage page once !!)..... It's always good to try new stuff !! These projects were created with the April kit from Birds of a Feather Kit Co. The kit features supplies from the Prima -Almanac collection.

My Handsome Dad


You make me happy

                             Happy Birthday Princess
This kit came with this beautiful dusty pink rosette pin,  I just clipped it on the card for my very girlie-girl niece to wear on her favorite T shirt or dress :)
Thanks for dropping by today !!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS!!! WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeee them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! your girly projects are as nice!
    Marielle I have a proposal for you, will you please contact me at saustin"@"yandex.ru

    ReplyDelete