Friday, May 4, 2012

Birds of a Feather-National Scrapbooking Day Crop

Hello and welcome to my blog today and Happy National Scrapbooking Day !!! I hope you will all join in the fun at the crop at Birds of a Feather. I am away at Disney with my family ,so I won't be around for the fun :), but I'll make sure get caught up when I get back !!!

So my challenge to you are:
                      #1 -Celebration of the SIMPLE THINGS.
Create a layout or card about something simple that makes you happy....I chose to make a layout about my love of Starbucks coffee. I used the Pink Paislee supplies from the May kit


 Morning Brew 


Challenge #2- Celebration of  NATURE"S BEAUTY
Create a layout or card about the great outdoors .
I made this layout of Felix picking daisies.

 Nature's Beauty
Supplies are also from the May kit featuring Amy Tangerine goodies :)
Have a fun weedend of crafting !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment