Saturday, June 23, 2012

You're my shining star

Happy Saturday...school's out for the summer !!! Yay ! The boys are so happy...but little Felix woke up sick this morning.....I guess I'll be doing a lot of laundry today :(

I have a layout created for my DT work at Bird's of a Feather Kit Co today.

The big challenge as a Canadian gal was to use these patriotic themed Authentique papers to create a "neutral" layout. I used a sketch from the Authentique blog ( it's for the June sketch challenge ).

You're my shining star 
I used these papers from the "Glory " collection for my layout.
Honor,United and Liberty
Love the weight and texture of these papers :)


Here's a peek at July kit from Bird's of a Feather Kit Co. It features supplies from the Authentique "Glory" collection and Jillibean Game Day Chilli collection.Yummy !!


Bye for now, off to check on the little man !!
Have a great weekend :)


                                            

1 comment: