Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Adventure Zone

Hello scrappy friends, I have a quick share of a layout I created for the Jillibean Bean Soup July sketch challenge. I always love Nicole's sketches, they make me work a bit out of my comfort zone and I love that !!!
Here's the sketch.


And my take on it :)
                             Adventure Zone
I used the Macho Nacho Soup collection and a bit of the Game Day Chili Soup for this layout of the boys at Disney in May.
 A few close ups .
 The small banner was created by trimming some of the neckties from the "3 Parts Muscle" paper.
That all for now.
As always ,thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute LO. My hubby and son love it. However...I've seen it so much that I know the dialogue and can take pics at exactly the perfect time...to catch the explosions. But...it's still a don't miss at Disney Studios for us! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete