Friday, September 21, 2012

Some Nikki Sivils projects

Happy Friday everyone !!!!! The weather man says rain all weekend .....perfect scrappy time !!! Can't wait to dig into some of my new purchases :)

Sharing my last Nikki Sivils projects with you today, using the My Lil' Monster and Get Well Soon collections.
Meeting Mike

How cute is this little monster :)



Thinking of You

@Home sick 2_day with the Chicken Pox
They say timing is everything.....poor Gabriel got the chicken pox a few weeks after I received this Get Well Soon collection from Nikki.....perfect timing :)


Get Well Soon

Thank you so much for visiting with me today and a special thank you to Nikki Sivils for having me on her team this year :) I had a great time creating along side a super talented group of ladies !!!
Have a great weekend !!!

5 comments:

  1. These are all FABULOUS!!! And I am SUPER jealous you all met Mike from Monsters, Inc.!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab LO's!!! Great card too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love that monsters page! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very adorable!!! I love the Monsters page, too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete