Saturday, November 10, 2012

Boys,boys,boys

Hi and welcome :)  Hope you are all having a great weekend so far, I'm about to go watch Gabriel 's  first hockey game of the season and I've got major butterflies !!!

I thought I would share a few layouts I created using the super cute "Boys Only" collection from Doodlebug Designs. I also made a card ,but I need to take an other photo of it :).
I wish these goodies were more available here in Canada at the places I shop !!

Cute as a hug Bug


Love that little bug !


and Star Struck

Gabriel with one of his favorite Disney characters :)





Thanks for visiting ladies :)
Have a terrific long weekend !!
Come back tomorrow,I'll be sharing my first Creative Scrappers layout (and sketch) !

1 comment:

  1. These are both so amazing!! I love the circles on the first one and the grid of squares on the second!

    ReplyDelete