Monday, February 18, 2013

Expressive Face- Page Maps sketch challenge

Hello from Winter wonderland !!! Snow day for the boys today and they are having a great time ! I have a bit of cabin fever ;)

I just wanted to quickly post this layout I created yesterday during the storm with a sketch from PageMaps :)
Thank you, Ms. Becky for an other great sketch :)


Expressive Face

Here's the sketch

and a few close up's
Supplies are from Pebbles Seen and Noted collection (the aged wood paper from the Walnut Grove collection).

Thanks for visiting:) Stay safe out there !!!





3 comments:

  1. Love this page! Awesome products on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout! I found your blog through the Pagemaps sketch contest and I have to say that your take on the sketch is fantastic! I love the colors, embellishments and the adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page! Love your take on the sketch and that you used flowers for a boy page! I used this sketch too but my page is Nothing like yours :)

    ReplyDelete