Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Look

Hello,hello :)
Here I go again...an other PageMaps sketch challenge ! This one is for the Paper Mixology with Kelly Goree (she's such a sweetie...we did cartwheels together at the hotel during the last 2 Crop and Create events in Moncton !!).

New Look
I mixed supplies from Basic Grey and Echo Park for this layout of Gabriel with his new glasses.

            Here's the sketch, I converted it into a 12x12 layout.

A few close ups :)




In other news...I got a happy email this morning and I'm excited to share that I'm one of the finalists for the Spellbinders design team !!! Bring on the final round !!!
Here's a list of the finalists :)
Angela Barkhouse
Beck Beattie
Christina Gualazzi
Christine Emberson
Darsie Bruno
Deb Seyer
Elizabeta Kushner
Janice Whiting
John Creighton Petersen
Lisa Fish
Marielle LeBlanc <----- ME
Mary Marsh
Rae Barthel
Susie Bentz
Sylvia Blum
Teresa Horner
Theresa Momber
Thespa McLaughlin
Yvonne van de Grijp

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous page Marielle!! I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it to the final round at the Spellbinders DT contest!
    Hope we can meet in Arizona!
    Hugs,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I took a few minutes to look through your blog and I love your clean style...and you are great with color! Best of luck in the final round. As Yvonne said, I hope to meet you in Arizona!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete