Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The story of a boy

Hello blog friends :)
They say that the best thing for your immune system is laughter, well, this little guy keeps me healthy year round  (well, maybe not so much this week, I've been home sick with a spring cold and allergies :(  )
He always has funny stories to tell and makes me giggle like a school girl , I am a lucky mom !!!


The story of a boy
Supplies form this layout are from Echo Park - All about a boy collection . I used a sketch from PageMaps for this layout and a "recipe " challenge from Boys Rule blog.


 The corrugated arrows are from Jillibean Soup.


The felt embellishment is from Basic Grey, chipboard hearts from Studio Calico ans mini word stickers from MME.


and the pins are from Fancy Pants (really old stash !!! )

As always, thanks so much for visiting my blog today.
Take care , XO

3 comments:

  1. This layout is so adorable Marielle! Love how you mixed up so many great products from different manufacturers! I don't have a hard time believe that your little boys keep the laughter going in your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, love the fun mixture of elements and how perfectly they work together! And what a face on your little man, he just makes me smile! Thanks for linking up with us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it to the 2 Round of the Spellbinders DT Call!! SO EXCITED sending Creative Smiles for the next round!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete