Friday, June 21, 2013

Life .Paper. Scrapbook color challenge and Scrapbooks and Cards Today-Summer 2013

Good morning blog friends...it's the last day of school for my boys and the first day of Summer ! Bring it on !!
This is my take on the new color challenge at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.

A totally awesome & happy moment
I could not be more proud of my niece Amelie...she just graduation from the same nursing school I graduated from in 1986 !!! Love you, Amelie :)

Here's a look at the color palette for this challenge ....

and a few close ups..... Supplies are from Echo Park :)






the prize for this challenge are goodies from Amy Tangerine :)



and in other news ...Scrapbooks and Cards Today is celebrating the release of their FABULOUS new Summer issue !!! Hope you'll take time to join in the festivities....I think there's prizes involved ;););) Be sure to check 'em out HERE.

I have this card on page 58 !!!!

Thank you SCT for adding my work into your beautiful magazine !!!

As some of you may know,I am a finalist for the Spellbinders team, my last project has been sent out and now I 'm anxiously waiting to see if I made the cut :) We all find out on the 25th .....fingers crossed :)
Hope you all have a terrific weekend !
XOX


1 comment: