Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Spellbinders design team !!

Oh my Gosh !!! I'm still pinching myself this morning !!! After 3 rounds of projects and many hours of anticipation and a bit of nail biting ;) I DID IT !!! I made the team :)


Beck Beattie
Christina Gualazzi
Christine Emberson
Janice Whiting
Marielle Le Blanc <----- ME :)
Teresa Horner
Theresa Momber
Yvonne van de Grijp

You can see the announcement here-Spellbinders blog

I get to meet all of these talented ladies and everyone from Spellbinders in August in Phoenix  !!
I did check my passport...I'm good to go :)

This journey all started this past Spring at a Crop and Create event in Moncton. I won the grand prize.... the Spellbinders Grand Calibur and some dies !!
Here's a photo of Catherine (from Scrapbook and Cards Today) and I :)

I'd say I looked rather happy :)

I also got A LOT of encouragements from my scrapy friend Tina McDonald , thanks Tina for believing I could do it !! XOX

I can't wait to get started !!! Bye for now blog friends :) XOX

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and lucky them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats , well earned and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, Marielle! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Can't wait to meet you in Phoenix! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO super happy for you!!!! You sooooooo deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and much deserved looking at all your beautiful work. Can't wait to start this journey with you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new blog makeover! Looks fabulous!!
    And HUGE congrats on making the team! When you won the grand prize, I knew this was ment to be! YOU are an amazing talent and Spellbinders is blessed to have you!
    Can't believe I'm just seeing this now... you brought tears to my eyes... :) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete