Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer 2011-Mini Album

YES !!! I made a mini album ! Loved the Key Lime collection from Bo Bunny when it first came out at CHA and thought it would be fun to create a mini album to document the week we rented a Summer cabin.



I used this chipboard album from Nikki Sivils , because I thought it looked like a surfboard when you put the pieces side by side :)  I know...I'm a goof :)


That cute cloud button is from My little bit of Whimsy.









We got a lot of us of the pool !!







A doctor friend from work brought us out on his speed boat and the boys got to go tubing ! FUN!


Here's the back cover :)
I really enjoyed creating this album....I may have caught the "mini album bug" !!
Thanks for visiting today,always enjoy reading your comments :)
XO




2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH!!! This is SO cute I LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Marielle!!! Can't wait to meet you in Phoenix!!!

    ReplyDelete