Monday, July 29, 2013

You at ten

Hello everyone and welcome :)
A quick share today of a layout I created for the Fancy Pants/ Gossamer Blue guest DT contest ....I would totally be a happy scrapper to be a guest at either of these two places !!!

You at ten
I used the Park Bench and a few bits from The Good Life collection for my layout.

here's a few close ups :)

Love the little frames in this collection .

and the flags :)






Well, that's it for me today ,I need to get ready for a quick trip to Halifax with the boys ( in 2 days) and then to Phoenix  (in 9 sleeps !!! )to meet up with the new Spellbinders design team !!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit :)
XOX

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout. Good luck with the GDT comp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout!, hope you make a design team. You sure deserve to!

    ReplyDelete