Friday, September 20, 2013

Cards,cards,cards-Spellbinders

Hello blog friends ,thanks so much for dropping in today for a visit !!!
I'm finally finding time to share a few cards I created lately using Spellbinders dies.

Hello Spring


Supplies from Fancy Pants
Dies used are:
Anemone Flower Topper

Decorative Labels One

I also made these cute baby cards :)

For the boy card I used supplies from Basic Grey and Fancy Pants.


and the girl one...supplies from My Mind's Eye.

Spellbinders dies used are:
Standard Circles Large


Lacey Circles



Back to Basics Tags

and finally this retirement card for fellow nurse Linda :)


Supplies from Heidi Swapp and My Little Yellow Bicycle.

Spellbinders Embossing folder...

Garden Lattice


Lacey Circles


Have a great weekend everybody, I'll be scrapping at a crop with some friends !!!!
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment